twitter.com – Follow People on Twitter
How to Find and Follow People on Twitter on an iPhone :
Twitter first shared their first Global Impact Report this year. They’re focused on sharing the work they know is critical to individuals they serve. It is important to them that individuals have a free and place of refuge to talk. That is the reason they’re continually working on our standards and cycles, innovation and devices. They’re not amazing that is the reason we pay attention to you, individuals on Twitter. It’s additionally why they work to be however straightforward as possible.
Twitter is an open platform but it’s also the home to a universe of assorted individuals, viewpoints, thoughts, and information. Freedom of discourse is a crucial common liberty yet opportunity to have that discourse enhanced by Twitter isn’t. Their standards exist to advance sound conversations. Simple is acceptable, however clear is better.
- If you want to find and follow people on Twitter, then the first task you have to go through is creating an account with the social media platform.
- Go to the official website twitter.com
- Next at the center-right section of the page you will get three options Google, Apple, and Sign up with phone or email.
- For logging in click on ‘Already have an account? Sign in’ tab.
- You can also log in with Apple, Google or phone, email, and username.
- Add the required details and complete the login process.
Retrieve Twitter Login Information:
- If you have lost the login details then use the URL twitter.com
- Next click on the ‘Forgot password?’ tab.
- Enter your account email, username or phone number click on the ‘Search’ button.
Sign Up with Twitter Account:
- Go to the Twitter official portal twitter.com
- Now select from the three options and for a phone number or email option.
- Add your name, phone number, date of birth click on the ‘Next button.
- Now follow the page instructions after this to complete the signup.
Also Read : Download Microsoft Office for Mac
How to Find People on Twitter:
- If you know the profile name of the one you want to follow, use the searching feature.
- Click on the search icon located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter the username of whoever you want to follow.
- Find the people you want to follow in the search results. You can filter the search results by tapping the icon located in the right side of the search field as shown in the picture above.
- If you do not know exactly who you want to follow, but you want to see who you know is on Twitter.
- Click the human bust button and add the icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on ‘See more people you know.
- A list of Twitter accounts that you may know will appear, scan the list to see if there is anyone you would like to follow.
- If you have no idea who to follow at all, and are just wandering about to find who to follow or expect Twitter to suggest people for you to follow.
- Swipe left on the Home page of the ‘Timeline’ tab which is in the bottom, there are four tabs, and the first one is the Timeline to access the Discover page to find the trending.
- In the suggestions tab are people that Twitter suggests for you. Check the list to see if there is anyone you would like to follow.
- Now click on the Category tab beside the Suggestions section to view in categories.
- After you have found the people you want to follow go to their profile and click on the ‘Follow’ tab.
Twitter Contact Information:
To get more information send a mail to @TwitterSupport.