twitter.com – Delete Your Twitter Account Online
How to Delete Your Twitter Account on Your PC
Twitter is better storage of data. Numerous associations and clients tweet connections to intriguing articles or new data and the site can be an incredible instrument for youngsters to expand their comprehension of the world. While making certain about explicit purposes behind Twitter’s prosperity is troublesome, there are a few things that have added to it developing a gigantic client base of more than 500 million individuals from one side of the planet to the other.
Customarily, superstars and other notable individuals were separated from normal individuals. In any case, presently, many high profile individuals are utilizing Twitter. This gives individual admittance to what they are saying and doing, and in a superstar time, this makes Twitter incredibly well known with youngsters. Given as well, that youngsters are normally conceived multi-taskers, Twitter is famous on the grounds that it suits the cutting edge, face-paced world we live in.
How to Delete Your Twitter Account Using PC:
- After logging in to the official URL twitter.com
- Next to the main page, click the three-dot menu icon on the left sidebar and select Settings and privacy.
- Select Deactivate your account.
- Read through the information and click Deactivate.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your password, then you can click Deactivate one more time.
- For mobile app login to your Twitter account via the mobile app.
- Click your profile picture and select Settings and privacy from the menu.
- Under your username, select Account.
- Click Deactivate your account.
- Read the messages and select Deactivate.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your password and then you can hit Deactivate one final time.
- Before you decide to delete your Twitter account go to the webpage twitter.com
- Click on ‘Already have an account? Sign in’ tab.
- You can also log in with Apple, Google or phone, email, and username.
- Add the required details and complete the login process.
Recover Twitter Login Information:
- To retrieve the login information go to the portal using the URL twitter.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot password?’ tab.
- Add the account email, username or phone number click on the ‘Search’ button.
Register with Twitter Account:
- For this use the link twitter.com
- If you have selected a phone number or email option.
- Add your name, phone number, date of birth click on the ‘Next button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the online registration.
Also Read : Get Verizon Phones Online Support
What happens after Twitter Account Deactivation:
- Once you’ve confirmed your account deactivation, your Twitter profile and any associated information will no longer be accessible via the platform. However, it will take up to 30 days for Twitter to start the process of deleting your account. Full account deletion can take up to an additional week.
- Within the 30-day period, you can reactivate your account at any time just by logging in and confirming reactivation. This is good news for anyone who has deactivated their account in error or has a change of heart a few days or weeks after closing their account.
- However, it does mean that your username and email address will remain tied to that account for those 30 days, so you can’t use them on another account. It’s important to know that some profiles and Tweets might still show up online in search engines or internet archives.
Twitter Customer Help:
To get further help options call on the toll-free number: 415-222-9670.