support.vzw.com/phones – Get Verizon Phones Online Support
All About Verizon Phones Online Support :
To get to a live individual in Verizon Prepaid client support, you need to dial 1-888-294-6804 or 611. Ensure you do it from your prepaid cell since Verizon doesn’t let through any assistance calls produced using outside of their organization. You will be incited to enter your prepaid telephone number. From that point forward, you need to squeeze 2 in the accompanying menu and 3 and 5 in the additional two menus. From that point forward, the framework will request that you enter the password for your record. In the event that you don’t realize it kindly enter 00. After that framework ought to interface you to Verizon paid ahead of time live individual client care.
Access Verizon Wireless Online Support:
- In case you want to find online support for your phone, let’s say, Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB Black Mist, you will get your phone support by using the URL support.vzw.com/phones.
- First, select your device in the given menu first. Use the search tool and filter by brand and model, you will easily find your device. For instance, choose Samsung under the brand options and further choose a certain model.
- Secondly, click the picture of the found device and the ‘OK’ button will turn red. click ‘OK’ to continue.
- You will enter the support page exclusively for a certain phone, here, it refers to the Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB Black Mist support page.
- Choose a help topic below the big phone picture to get started. The topics may cover SIM and SD Cards, Phone Calls, Emails, Contacts, Text Messaging, Social Networking, and more.
- You can also find technical information for your wireless devices at support.vzw.com/phones. The list includes BlackBerry, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Palm, Samsung, LG and some other most popular mobile phone manufacturers. There are lots of online information for you to check if you have any specific question with your Verizon cell phones. For Verizon iPhone, there is a specific page for it: support.vzw.com/faqs/iphone/iphone_faq, most of Verizon iPhone related questions can be solved here. If you are using BlackBerry with Verizon Wireless, vzw.blackberry.com is the link for you.
Also Read : Pandora Activate on Samsung Devices
How to Talk to a Verizon Customer Representative:
- Call Verizon’s service number at 1-800-922-0204.
- When the automated system begins talking, press zero.
- The automated system will ask you to say why you’re calling now press zero again.
- At this point, the system will promise to connect you to an operator, but it will ask you to enter your account PID. (Which is a four-digit number you set up on Verizon’s website.) Enter it, and press #.
- You’ll soon find yourself talking to an actual human. Or, at least, people have found themselves talking to an actual person. Verizon’s anonymous reader tried repeating my steps and not only heard a different set of menus from Verizon’s automated system but also got hung up on. They’ve reached out to Verizon to figure out why the two of they had such different experiences.
- If someone is a postpaid customer, and their anonymous reader has a prepaid account. They will update this story if they get a definitive explanation.
Verizon Customer Information:
To get further assistance call on 1-800-837-4966.