How to Apply SoFi Student Loan Online
SoFi refers to Social Finance Inc. is an American online personal finance company. The company provides personal, refinancing, mortgages and student loans. SoFi helps you to achieve financial independence and unlock your true potential.
Whether you are looking to buy a new home, save on student loans, grow in your career or want to invest in the future. SoFi can help you to achieve your goal. With the strong expertise in financial products and services. Their team is passionate about creating an experience for you. Sofi is one of the leading student loan refinancing provider in the United States.
It has more than $30 billion refinancing in student loans. The student loan refinancing process is easy and fast and it can be done online. To know more about how to apply for a SoFi student loan. You could go through the article given below.
What are the products and services offered by SoFi
- Student loans
- Student loan refinancing
- Personal loan
- Home loans
- SoFi crypto
- SoFi stock bits
- SoFi active investing
- SoFi ETFs
- SoFi automated investing
- SoFi Money
- SoFi Relay
- Renters insurance
- Homeowner insurance
- Auto insurance
- Life insurance
What are the benefits of Sofi Students loan
- No fees are required to apply for a loan.
- SoFi has very low monthly fixed rate.
- You could receive funds within a week after getting final approval.
- SoFi personal loan is unsecured and need not bring collateral.
- In case if your employment status got changed, you could halt your payment and resume after you get a new job.
- SoFi personal loans could save thousands of dollars.
- No Pre-payment fees are required.
- SoFi didn’t charge you any late fees and hidden charges.
Who is eligible to apply for a student loan from SoFi
- The applicant must meet the age of majority at their corresponding jurisdiction.
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States, permanent resident (Green card) or a visa holder (E-2, E-3, H1-B, J-1, L-1, O-1)
- If the applicant is not a permanent resident of the United States. Or DACA recipient and does not hold j-1, E-2, E-3, H-1B, L-1 or O-1 visa. They need to borrow with a creditworthy co-borrower who is a permanent resident of the United States.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state where SoFi may lend.
- The applicant must have a source of income or have an offer of employment to start within the next 3 months.
- SoFi loan approval can depend on your financial history. Credit score and your monthly income with expenses.
- The existing SoFi loan customer can apply for an extra loan. If you made at least three payments, as well as the most recent payment on time.
- Michigan state residents are not eligible to apply for a person from SoFi.
- The applicant must apply for a least of $5000 and a most of $100,000 for a personal loan.
How to apply for a student loan from SoFi
- To, apply for a personal loan from SoFi, you could visit the following page www.sofioffer.com.
- Here, you will ask to enter your pre-approval “Confirmation code”. That is printed on your offer letter and your “Zipcode”
- And, click “View your rates”
- After that, you need to enter your personal, financial and mailing address. To complete your application status.
- After getting approval from SoFi, you will get a notification.
How to apply for a student loan from SoFi over the phone
- To, apply for a personal loan from SoFi over the phone. You could reach to their customer care executive through the following number,
Monday – Friday 4 am – 9 pm (Pacific)
Friday – Sunday 4 am – 5 pm (Pacific)
- Make sure, your personal and financial details are handy with you. They will ask for this information to verify your identity.
- You can apply for a personal loan through email also. You could write them to the following address customerservice@Sofi.com.