How to Apply for Chase United Explorer Credit Card
JP Morgan Chase Bank commonly refer as Chase Bank is one of America’s national banks, based in Manhattan, New York City. The Bank has introduced a new offer for the New Cardmember with United Explorer Credit card, with this offer, you will qualify and receive 60,000 bonus miles after you purchase at least $3000 during the first 3 months from account opening. After qualifying for this offer, you would allow a few weeks for bonus miles to post to your account. There are lots of other benefits are there, which you are going to read in a few minutes. With this United Explorer Mileage Plus credit card, you can travel across the world with ease.
Products and Services offered by Chase Bank are
- Savings accounts
- Checking Accounts
- Credit cards
- Home equity
- Personal Banking
- Military banking
- Commercial banking
Why would you like to Sign Up for Chase Bank United Explorer Mileage Plus Credit Card
- You can earn up to 60,000 bonus miles after you spend at least $3000 in the first 3 months of your account opening.
- You will get a free checked bag and other great travel benefits
- You could earn 2 miles per $1 you spend on United purchases at restaurants and hotels.
- You will be charged $0 for the first year’s annual fees.
- You could earn 2 miles per $1 you spend on purchases from United including tickets, economy plus, beverages, inflight food, and Wi-Fi
- You could earn 1 mile per $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- You could earn 25% cashback as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages, and Wi-Fi when you pay with your Explorer Card.
How to Apply for Chase United Explorer Card with Invitation Code
- To, apply for Chase Bank United Explorer Mileage Plus credit card, you could visit the following page www.applyexplorercard.com
- Then enter your Invitation number and Zip code.
- After that click on the next button.
Date of Birth
Mother’s Maiden name
Total gross annual income
Type of residence
The primary source of income
Primary phone number
- And, click on “Submit” after checking the terms and conditions box, e-sign disclosure, and pricing and terms.
- After getting final approval from Chase Bank you will be acknowledged about the credit card.
How to contact Chase Bank
Customer Service: 1-800-432-3117
You can contact Chase Bank via postal mail also, you could write them to the following address
P.O. Box 15298
Wilmington, DE 19850