retirementpartner.com/participant – American Funds Account Login
American Funds Login is an online account management portal developed for the existing users. At the American you can access the retirement funds through the retirement partner of the American Funds. One can log in if they have set up account at the online portal of the American Funds.
It is simple to sign into your account if you have a few things functional. The user is simply required to navigate to the login page and fetch login credentials. In this post we have offered a completed guide to the account login procedure. Read on to access account online.
What is the American Funds Retirement Partner Login
American Funds Retirement Partner is one of the services the company offers. If you have an investment account with the American Funds Retirement Partner section then you can sign into view and manage your account features over the web.
The company strives to offer the users with a user-friendly console through which they can access their investment account and finances with ease.
Requirements to Log in
For signing in you must have the following things functional. Here are a few requirements to sign in:
Account– You must be an existing account holder at the American Funds to access account.
Internet– An active internet is necessary to sign into American Funds account.
Electronic Device– One needs to have an electronic device such as a computer, laptop or smartphone.
Private Device– If you have a private device you can login securely and save passwords.
How to Log into American Funds Retirement Partner
- In order to sign into your American Funds Retirement Partner account, open the login homepage. retirementpartner.com/participant
- As the website opens there is the login section at the top right.
- Once you have located it enter the Username in the white space.
- Next provide the Password in the next space.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button below and you can access account.
Lost login credentials or require assistance with logging in? Anything related to login assistance you can find help here.
- If you require login assistance open the login homepage of American Funds Retirement.
- At the bottom of the login section there is a link that reads ‘Login help’.
- Click on it and the login help page opens.
- Provide the following information there to recover login:
- Social security number
- Zip/Postal Code
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Numeric portion of street address or post box
- Click ‘Continue’ and one can recover their account.
American Funds Retirement Mobile Apps
The American Funds Retirement offers mobile applications for account usage.
You can get the American Funds Retirement app on the Google Play Store or the App Store.
Simply download the app on your Android or iOS powered device and you are ready to go.
Once you have read the guide above you would be able to sign into your American Funds Retirement account. If you still require assistance you can call the American Funds Retirement help desk on (800) 204-3731.