Pilot Flying J Employee Login
The process of Login into the Pilot Flying J Employee Portal.
About Pilot Flying J:
Pilot Flying J is an American chain of truck stops and convenience stores that operates in the United States and Canada. It is founded in the year 1981 by Jim Haslam and headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee. It is owned by Pilot Corporation, FJ Management, and Berkshire Hathaway. It has over 750 outlets and employs more than 26000 employees.
The amenities provided at the Pilot Flying J outlets include Parking, Payphones, Scales, Laundry, Showers, ATMs, Internet Kiosks, Game Rooms, Lounge Rooms with TVs. Some of the locations also offer truck maintenance and repairs.
Benefits of the Pilot Flying J Employee Website:
- The portal allows the user to check their payrolls, incentives, and other payment-related information.
- The latest news, announcements, ongoings, newsletter emails, and other services are updated on the website.
- The employees can register complaints, queries, and grievances regarding the company and the policies on the website.
- The benefits from the company such as pay raise, insurance, pensions, and other promotions are also available in the portal.
- Employees can go through their timetables, schedules, leaves, and other work-related information in the portal.
Eligibility and Rules of the Pilot Flying J Employees Portal:
- The website is meant to be used by the employees of Pilot Flying J only.
- The contents of the portal are not meant to be modified or copied and it is a punishable offense.
- The unauthorized or misuse of the portal is strictly and prohibited and is punishable as per company policies.
- Only the authorities of the company are liable for making any modifications or changes to the contents of the portal.
- The users must remember to Logoff after each session to avoid anyone else from using it.
- In case of a compromise of the credentials, the employees must notify the appropriate authorities.
Steps to Register for the Pilot Flying J Employees Website:
- The Employee number and other credentials will be provided to the employee during enrollment.
- The details of the employee must be kept safe and secure to avoid any unauthorized use.
Procedure to Login into the Pilot Flying J Employees Portal:
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.pilottravelcenters.com/Login/Employee_Login
- On the landing page provide the Employee Number in the first field provided.
- Enter the initials which are the first and last alphabets of the name as given on the payroll.
- Provide your birth year in the next field.
- Enter the last four digits of the Social Security Number in the final field and click on Submit.
- You will be logged in into the portal and can make use of the applications provided.
Steps to Recover the credentials of the Pilot Flying J Employee Website:
- In case of any problem regarding logging in, make a call to 1865-474-2541.
- Or drop an email at the following address: email@example.com
Also Read : Login To Your PeoplePC Members Website
For Further Queries and Support:
Pilot Travel Centres LLC
5508 Lonas Dr, Knoxville,
TN – 37939
Phone Number: 1877-866-7378
Pilot Flying J Official Website: www.pilotflyingj.com
Pilot Flying J Employee Login Website: www.pilottravelcenters.com/Login/Employee_Login