my.starkstate.edu – Access My Stark State College Account
My Stark State Online Account Access:
Stark State College provides its students, faculty, staff, and employees with a safe and secure online portal, My Stark State, to access conveniently anywhere anytime. With the My Stark State Online Account, they can use the content and resources of the portal and do a lot of activities based on their role at the college. Like they can access their personal information including payroll, financial aid; view scores, academic plan, reports, registration, enrollment, and many more.
Stark State College is the fourth largest of the 23 public two-year colleges in the University System of Ohio. It is also one of the largest community colleges in Stark County with more than 15,000 students, 200 full-time faculties, and 350 adjacent faculties. The college offers over 230 associate degrees and certificates in business, education, engineering, information technologies, liberal arts, health and human services, mathematics, science, etc. Stark State is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Colleges and Schools.
How to Log In My Stark State Online Account:
To access the My Stark State Online Portal, the registered users can take the following steps. For logging in, you just need a computer or laptop connected with the internet and a web browser. Before beginning, The Current SSC students, keep your Campus Network Account login credentials to access your My Stark State College portal online account.
- Go to the My Stark State Login Portal at my.starkstate.edu
- Enter the Username in its field in the middle. If you do not know your username, it is your first initial, last name, two-digit birth month, and two-digit day.
- Next, enter your Password which is first, middle, last initials, a period, and the first six digits of your SSN.
- Check the “Remember me on this computer” link to enable the feature. It will speed up your login process from the next session.
- Click the “SIGN IN” button.
Make sure you log out after finishing using My Stark State portal. The “Sign Out” option is found in the top right corner of your My Stark State Online Account. It is important to protect your security and prevent others from accessing your private information. Upon successful logging out, click the “Return to your application” button. The My Stark State Login Page will appear on your screen.
For your My Stark State Online Account username retrieval or password reset you can contact Help Desk during open hours. Currently, there is no self-help online service is available for the My Stark State account recovery.
Also Read : Manage Your Hac CRSAD Online Account
My Stark State Online Account Features & Categories:
The information, tools, options, and services available with My Stark State portal is categorized in various tabs. The very first ‘Home’ tab is always to the left and the ‘Help Desk’ tab is on the right side of the page. The in-between tabs depend on your role at the university.
Like, the students will have ‘My Staff’, ‘Academic Support’ tab, faculty, and staff get the ‘Faculty/Advisor’ tab. And the employees will see ‘Employee’, ‘Campus’, ‘Communication’, and others tab. Each tab is also sub-categorized in different portlets. Below are the functions and options of some basic and common tabs.
- Home- contains college Id, student tools, employment details, bookmark, search, and RAVE.
- Help Desk- links to submit a ticket, public labs and lounges, web check out, and all other help aid documents
- Campus- access building operating schedule, campus security, and safety, maps, digital library, student life, counseling, career, etc
- Reports- executive reports, faculty reports, student reports, enrollment reports, and all other reports
- Academic Support- financial aid registration, academic calendar, exam schedule, tutoring center, and support services links, health insurance options, and more.
My Stark State Portal Customer Service Phone Number: 330-494-6170
Email Address: email@example.com
6200 Frank Ave. NW
North Canton, OH 44720