my.mheducation.com/login – Login Guide For McGraw-Hill Account
Login Process for the McGraw-Hill Online Learning Website:
McGraw Hill is an educational publishing company that also provides ebooks, learning software and other education-related technology. It was found in the year 1888 by James H. McGraw. It is headquartered in New York City and provides services to over 11 million users on more than 1500 courses in higher education.
The company acquired many companies to reach the global market like Newton Falls Paper Company, Gregg Company, Standard & Poor’s, National Radio Institute, Times Mirror, Tribune, and many more.
Benefits of the McGraw-Hill Online Learning Portal:
- The portal provides adult literacy courses and online courses that are easily accessible by users.
- Online textbooks, study materials, mock tests, and other study-related information are provided on the website.
- The users can access online classes, expert reviews, interact with the tutors, and much more through the portal.
- The grades, study progress, report cards are also available for the users on the website.
- The latest news, announcements, ongoings on the campuses are also updated on the website.
Eligibility and Rules of the McGraw-Hill Online Learning Website:
- The users of the website must already be a student of the McGraw-Hill.
- The website contains sensitive information of the student and the company therefore transferring, sharing or copying of the data is strictly prohibited.
- Any means of unauthorized or misuse of the data is punishable according to the company policies.
- The users must always remember to log off after each session to avoid anyone else from accessing it.
- Only the authorities of the company are allowed to add, modify, delete, or change the contents of the portal.
- The company cannot be held responsible for the information provided on third-party websites.
Procedure to register for the McGraw-Hill Online Learning Portal:
- Open the browser and visit the website: McGraw-Hill Online Learning Portal Enter the eight-digit class code in the first field.
- The class code is available with the teacher.
- Provide the first and last name in the fields provided.
- Enter a unique username in the field provided.
- Provide an alphanumeric password and confirm the same in the final fields and click on Create Account.
- The username
Steps to Login Into the McGraw-Hill Online Learning Website:
- Open the browser and visit the website: my.mheducation.com/login
- Enter the username in the first field.
- Provide the password in the second field and click on Log In.
- You will be logged in into the portal and can make use of the applications provided.
The Process to retrieve the username of the McGraw-Hill Learning Portal:
- Open the browser and visit the website: my.mheducation.com/login/forgotusername Enter the email address registered with McGraw-Hill and click on Email Username.
- The username will be emailed to the provided address.
Also Read : How To Login Halifax Sharebuilder Account
Steps to reset the password of the McGraw-Hill Learning Website:
- Open the browser and visit the website: my.mheducation.com/login/forgotusername
- Enter the email address registered with the company and click on the Email Password.
- The instructions to reset the password will be sent to the email address.
- Follow the steps to successfully reset the password and regain access to the portal.
- If you forget your username you can click on the link provided under the email box provided.
For Further Queries and Support:
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Phone Number: 646-766-2000.
McGraw-Hill Official Website: www.mheducation.com.
McGraw-Hill Online Learning Login Portal: my.mheducation.com/login