www.mylabcorp.com – LabCorp Employee Account Login Guide
Steps to operate and access My Lab Corp Employee Login portal like a boss
Health is the greatest asset of every individual. Everything can be solved if you take good care of yourself. There is nothing wrong with prioritizing self-care above everything. Therefore, you need to pick up a suitable healthcare provider with an impeccable track record. You do not want slightest of risk that can hamper the wellbeing of yourself and your loved ones. The first stage of starting any healthcare is the proper diagnosis. Needless to say, the diagnosis must not only be 100 percent accurate but also must be trustworthy and deliver on time. Welcome to Lab Corp, one of the notable healthcare diagnostic centers globally.
A brief introduction about Lab Corp
Lab Corp is an S & P 500 Company based in Burlington, North Carolina, USA. It is ranked as one of the largest networks of clinical centers in the world. Lab Corp was founded on 5th September 1978. Weekly, Lab Corp is estimated to conduct more than 2.5 million tests! Myriad of advanced medical tests with an unrivaled record of efficiency is performed every day. Some of its tests include oncology, phenotyping, HIV genotyping, molecular diagnosis, genomic testing and many more.
All you need to know about MyLabCorp
A perfect start for the chemists, biochemists, doctors, medical practitioners, accountants, managers, nurses and myriad of the profile, Lab Corp is one of the best places to work. Every year, globally there is a hiring for various profiles. You need to keep checking the official website of Lab Corp for the latest vacancy. If you are hired in Lab Corp, then you must be thoroughly acquainted with the employee assistance portal, MyLabCorp portal. With more than 61,000 employees, it is crucial to maintain the database and request sent by each employee. A centralized Human Resource portal called MyLabCorp portal is introduced to ensure the smooth functioning of the workforce.
Advantages of My Lab Corp Portal
- Access, edit, download and upload all the work-related files, folders, documents and programming under one go!
- Apply for the leaves.
- Check the work schedule, list of public and government holidays of the region where you are working.
- Get the latest update and news happening around the premises of LabCorp.
- Lab Corp offer sits an employee with health benefits programs. You can access those exclusive benefits from here.
- You can also get to know about the promotions and internal job postings easily.
These are some basic features that can come handy t you at any point in time. And there are lots and lots of them! Now that you know about the importance of MyLabCorp, proceed to the login section.
What do you need to access MyLabCorp?
- Username– To login to the portal, you need to prepare the portal username. Username is your own Lab Corp Employee ID consisting of five or six-digit. If you do not know your employee ID, contact your supervisor or the Human Resource Department.
- Password: Your password is the combination of six-digit numbers of your date of birth in mmddyy format and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. For example, if your date of birth is 29th April 1995(042995) and SSN is 123-45-6789, then your password should be 0429956789.
Now that you know the credentials you require, you can now easily login to your MyLabCorp account.
- Open the browser and log on to www.mylabcorp.com
- Type your Employee ID.
- Type the password in the mentioned format.
- Click Login.
Post login in, you can now explore multiple features, programs, benefits and cares under one roof. Check out the menu, follow the instructions and function accordingly.
Recovering forgotten password
If you are having a hard time remembering the password, or have a completely forgotten the password, then do not keep on attempting with the wrong password. The account will be locked temporarily on entering the wrong password thrice. After that, you need to contact the IT help desk. Why go through so much hassle, when you can easily reset your password. Follow these simple steps to do so:
- Open the browser and log on to www.mylabcorp.com
- Click on Forgot your Password link below.
- Enter your username (Employee ID )
- Answer the security questions correctly.
- On answering correctly, your password would be changed to your prior combination password with a six-digit birth date and last four-digit SSN.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Login using the employee ID and combination password.
- Upon entering the credentials, you will immediately get an option to type your new password twice.
- Click on Submit.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up the new password! The question may arise as, if the old password is retrieved during the recovery process, then what is the requirement to change it? The simple answer is, you have already attempted the password wrongly. It breaches the secured encryption of the previous password. Freshly set password is much more secure. So the previous password is utilized once only to change it again!
Even if you do not forget your password, it is recommended to change to a newer password after some months. This will keep your information and account more secured.
Also Read : Wright State Wings Account Login Process
Contacting the technical help desk of MyLabCorp
Managing the MyLabCorp account may get tricky sometimes. You may have confusion regarding the access to any features available. Or you may face difficulties in connecting with your worksheet. You may also face problems while resetting your password, like entering the wrong password more than three times or forgetting the answer to the security questions. To get the help in hand, contact the exclusive MyLabCorp IT Help Desk immediately. Here are the various channels via which you can contact them:
- Via Call
The easiest way to contact the help desk is to pick up your phone and give a ring. You will get a step by step direction about the troubleshooting. Note down the numbers:
- 336-436-4357 (Burlington Extension 64357, 6HELP).
- Via Email
You can also write to the IT Help Desk to their official mail ID. Write down about your issue, concerns or feedback at :